Best Halloween Costumes to Highlight Your Spray Tan
One of the best times to schedule your Tan Cabana spray tan is … you guessed it—Halloween! Halloween is one of our favorite holidays, because it’s a chance to showcase your whimsical side, look and feel sexy, and show off that airbrush spray tan! The staff here at The Tan Cabana want to ensure that you choose a costume that highlights your best assets, so we’ve created a list of some of our favorite options for showing off some bronzed skin:
1. Eve: This gorgeous babe knows how to bare some skin, and it might be one of the most revealing costumes out there (just a couple of carefully placed leaves and you’re good to go!). This is a perfect outfit for couples, and is an easy one to make at home. See this PopSugar post for ideas on how to create yours!
2. Baywatch Babe: The iconic show provides a great costume idea recognized by all, and is another favorite for skin-baring. Plus, you have to get a Tan Cabana airbrush spray tan beforehand to look the part! (Schedule with us online today, we book up fast for Halloween!) Be sure to wear your hair down and flowing (with soft, beachy waves), and don’t forget your floaty device.
**Expert tip: Get your skin ready for your spray tan with our preparation tips and after-care instructions to ensure your Tan Cabana glows lasts as long as possible!**
3. Cavewoman: This sexy costume gives you the opportunity to showcase your décolletage, legs, midsection … or all three! Great cavewoman costumes have fun animal prints, strategically placed bits of cloth, and fun (fake) fur ensembles. Buy a “fang necklace” to look even more the part, and get other ideas from these great options at Yandy.
4. Grecian Goddess: Where are our gladiator sandals at?! The Tan Cabana loves Grecian garb, and this goddess costume is easy to make with some white cloth, gold rope and a pair of gorgeous sandals. Take it one step further with golden wings on either side of your head—a la Hermes—and you’re a mythological being! A perfect accent to your spray tan.
5. Futuristic Girl: We are obsessed with this Futuristic Element costume by Yandy that give you the opportunity to show off your Tan Cabana airbrush spray tan. Other great futuristic looks include lots of silver fabrics and metallic shine, a brightly colored wig, creative makeup and white go-go boots!
Whatever you decide to wear for Halloween, the one element you can’t forget is a spray tan at the Tan Cabana! Halloween is all about feeling and looking beautiful, and an airbrush spray tan is a quick and easy way to achieve that healthy glow! Contact us today to schedule an appointment, and be sure to Follow us on Instagram and "Like" us on Facebook to hear the most recent info about our events, products and any promos going on!