The Tan Cabana’s Spray Tan Tips on Preparation and After-Care
Here at The Tan Cabana we are proud to offer all-natural, safe airbrush spray tans that leave our clients glowing and sun-kissed, without the skin damage that traditional tanning causes. In order to get the most out of your spray tan here at The Tan Cabana, we want to share some useful tips on how to prepare for your appointment and how to make your bronze last as long as possible!
Did you know that tan people are perceived as healthier and more attractive? Read more here, and book your Tan Cabana airbrush spray tan appointment with us today!
Before your appointment:
1) Schedule with our easy online booking system! We are open seven days a week, and have availability in our Jacksonville Beach premier salon or at your home with our mobile spray tan salon service for parties of four or more!
**Is this your first time receiving a spray tan from The Tan Cabana? Be sure to ask for our $10 discount for new clients!**
2) Exfoliate and shave the day before your appointment, and avoid any oil-based products and lotions that might prevent the tan from being absorbed. We discuss in-depth tips on Pre-Tanning Skincare in this blog post and on our Tanning Tips webpage!
3) Pack loose-fitting, dark clothes to wear after the spray tan, and a dark-colored bikini or thong and bra if clothing is desired during the application. Clothing is optional for female clients, and we ask that men please wear boxers, a swimsuit or speedo.
**Want to learn more about our salon’s products and its founder, Anna McMillan? Check out our blog post discussing what makes The Tan Cabana so special, and why you should schedule an airbrush tan with us today!**
After your appointment:
1) Do not shower, swim or sweat for a recommended 8-12 hours after your spray tan to allow for full absorption into the skin—or better yet, sleep on it! The instant cosmetic bronzer we use will wash off in the water, allowing the underlying spray tan to shine through. Our FAQ page describes this further.
2) Do not use items like loofahs, washcloths or skincare products that strip or exfoliate the top layer of skin for the next week or more after your spray tan. Pat your skin dry after each shower, and apply lotion frequently! The key to a long-lasting airbrush tan is to keep skin from sloughing off by maintain hydration.
Celebrities like Jessica Alba love The Tan Cabana’s spray tan product supplier, Infinity Sun! Schedule with us today to find out why.
#spraytantips #bronze #tanningtips #pretanningcare #posttanningcare